Erection / Dismantling
This is a very industrial and specific service. You always need to change something, modify, remove, pull out from somewhere, then pull it back and install. Need for rope access specialists arises where it's necessary to hoist and erect something, and lifting cranes and other conventional hoisting systems are powerless and economically unjustified. We take part in the erection and dismantling, such as:
- Steel structures of buildings' and facilities' frameworks
This type includes structures that are intended for the construction of load-bearing frameworks, columns, beams, trusses, purlins, as well as reinforcement cages and meshes. Steel frames of bridges, viaducts and ramps can be included in the same category.
- Enclosing structures at height
They are primarily structures intended to enclose roofs, open areas and ramps at height, bridges. Steel studworks that are intended for the further attachment of various facade elements, for example, sandwich panels, profiled sheeting or metal facade cassettes.
- High-rise steel structures
Main types of high-rise structures are steel frameworks of various transmission towers, structures of masts, communication towers and tower cranes, as well as masts and posts designed to install lighting equipment.
- Auxiliary and service steel structures
This type primarily includes structures of various flight, spiral and decorative stairs; brackets and trays designed to lay cables and pipes; platforms and walkways designed to provide access to the process equipment; structures of scaffold towers, scaffolds and landing stages, frame and pole supports and braces to install formwork systems; various temporary and auxiliary steel structures used in the process of moving, lifting, erecting of building structures and process equipment.
- Process steel structures
Structures of this kind are intended to accommodate various industrial equipment and machinery. They can represent not only individual structures, on which the entire components of equipment are placed, but they also may be included directly in the equipment, on which the separate assemblies and parts of industrial equipment are placed. Structures of conveyors, conveyor belts, cable and pipe racks are also related to the technological steel structures. Separate subsection includes structures of hoisting & handling machinery: hoists, lifts/elevators, telpher beams, overhead traveling and full gantry cranes.
- Different devices, units and mechanisms
Lighting and signalling devices, measuring instruments, communication devices, air conditioning and ventilation devices and mechanisms, motors and so on.
- Various outdoor advertising. Read more.... Read more...
- Laying/installing of communication and power supply routes, outdoor thunderstorm and lightning protection systems. Read more...
- Installing scaffolds and suspended outriggers for landing stages.
- Erection of geodesic domes Read more...
- Installing of fall protection systems for work at height, snow guards. Read more...
- Mounting/installing of exterior parts and components.